Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Changing up our new Clear Acrylic Flowers!
I have been playing with some of new Spring products! I made a card using CTMH cardstock and my new favorite paper pack, Chantilly! I also had to alter something, of course! Just like in my kitchen I can never just follow the recipe...I have to tweak it a little. I'm the same way with paper crafting. I love the change up the colors, think outside the box and see what else I can make! I had to figure out a way to alter the new Clear Acrylic Flowers. I use pigment inks on ribbon all the time, just like I showed you in my October Blog hop. So I decided to try the pigment inks and it worked great! I used Lagoon pigment ink to ink up the orginally clear acrylic flower, then covered with clear embossing powder, heat set it and I was good to go. I love it!!! Give it a try and tell me what you think.
Thanks for joining me!!!